Week 13

Today I want to talk to you about where we stayed in our final project and what I went through in my daily life. Let's move on to what I'm going to tell you right nowwww.💃💃💃💃💖💖💖

Final Project:

First of all, I would like to talk a little bit about our final project. As you know, we changed the subject of our last final project to "Seasons". I think we have successfully completed our Canva and Course plan. Now it was the website, we have the storybook and survey sections.

First of all, since our course plan is ready, we wanted to continue our project from the survey section. As you know, our target audience is 4-5 years old, so they do not have literacy skills yet. That's why we started preparing our survey in the form of questions that families can answer. We tried to complete our survey with pictures related to the question and different forms of answers. 

Then we started to design our website on a small scale. Here we talked about ourselves, and how they can reach us, and we talked about many more points. Of course, we used our magic teacher "Lola" on the home page of our website. We also introduced Lola while introducing ourselves.🙈🙈

The last thing we need to do is our storybook. We are planning to complete the storybook next week. I only know theoretically how to design a storybook, but I hope I can be successful in the practical field as well.

Daily Life: 

If I need to tell you about what I do in my daily life, we are currently dealing with the Poster assignment for the Libe 110 course. Our task here is to prepare a poster from Canva and display this poster last. We chose the topic "Love" because we agreed that this is what we all have in common and that we can comment more on it.💗💗

I've never made a poster before, but I'm pretty confident in color matching or design. But I didn't want to be too much of an opposition to my group mates, because criticizing everything might also demoralize my group mates. For this reason, I did not get involved in anything about design first. I am a person who advocates that the design be a whole, but if everyone does their own part and gets out of the business, I think there will be no integrity in the poster and it will look bad.

Due to such reasons, I could not stand still and had to get involved in poster design. I took charge of the final design myself and together with half of my group mates, we came up with a very nice poster.

But the event did not end with preparing the poster. There were 6 other groups that chose the same topic as us, and all of these groups had to hang their posters side by side and vote. We hung up our poster and people liked it very much I hope they gave us a very high rating. Of course, there were setbacks at some points. Although I do not know exactly, I think some groups cheated in the voting part and gave themselves many votes. If they did such a thing, I find it very wrong because we all tried to do something with our own efforts and cheating is not right at all.


I know, I think I spilled a little too much this week. This week has been neither good nor bad for me in general. But I am very happy that we were able to make good progress on our final project. In advance, I hope the whole week will be good for everyone and see you next week.💝🙆😍💫





Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar