Week 08
Google Forms and Midterm Week
This week I will tell you about the things I will tell you in my blog, google forms, that is, how to prepare a survey, and I will again talk about how I work with midterms.💟💟
First of all, if you want, I would like to mention google forms, which is important for a lot of research, thanks to which we reach more people and collect research data while conducting research. First of all, although it may seem difficult when you don't know, it turns into a very easy and useful application after learning. If you would like to teach this, I would like to summarize a little what I have learned.
- First, we enter Google Drive.
- Then we click on the "New" button on the homepage.
- Then a sub-tab opens in front of us, there are many sections there, such as google slides, documents, from here we select the google forms section.
- And the survey section opens, now we can create our forms.
If you want, you can then look at the responses section of the survey and see a summary of the responses to the questions.
This week we had the exams of our LIBE course, the lessons we were most afraid of. Obviously, I couldn't study much for my exams because I was sick. Of course, this situation was most effective by taking the exam of my most dreaded courses. Our exam for Libe120 was on Saturday, in fact, I don't think the exam was very difficult, I just think my exam went badly because I couldn't study by myself. Of course, this situation has also deeply wounded me, unfortunately.😰😟
The exam for my Libe110 class was also on Sunday. Frankly, I was more afraid of the exam for this course than I was afraid of the Libe120 exam, because I hadn't written an essay for so long that I had reservations about writing an essay. But I listened to the lesson so well and took notes that even though I didn't study, my exam passed very well and I expect a very good grade. 😇🙆
- If I had to define myself in the LIBE120 exam, I looked exactly like this, unfortunately.😕
Yorumlar
Yorum Gönder