Week 14
This week is with our teacher Tülin and it is the last week of our term. On the one hand, I am sad that the semester is over, but I am also very happy that I will not be taking the Libe 120 class again. (I hope I don't have to take it again since my midterm is low👐👐). This week I'm going to tell you where we left off in our Final Project and what we did in this week's Ed201 lesson.
Final Project:
This week we will complete our Storybook and website in our Final Project. To design our storybook, we first entered the "Storyjumper" website. We rummaged through the site a bit, but couldn't find enough animations for our storybook. I think the "storyjumper" website is quite inadequate in terms of animation and shapes. That's why we thought about designing our storybook from Canva and then transferring it to Stoyjumper.
We started designing our story from Canva. Here, I would like to tell you a little bit about the subject of our story book. You know we have a magic teacher named Lola. We wanted to include Lola in our storybook. Since the subject of our Final Project is Seasons, we have included all 4 seasons.
First we created a little girl named Lily. Lola is also Lily's favorite toy. Lily has a magic wardrobe in her room, and every time they open the wardrobe, a different season's clothes are revealed. When Lily takes Lola and goes into the closet, whatever clothes are in the closet, they are teleported to that season. The name of the place they teleport to is "The Land of the Seasons". When Lola goes to that land, she comes to life and they try to save the seasons with her magical powers. Basically, our story is about saving the seasons. To give a little more detail, Lily and Lola first go to the Winter Realm to save the Snowflakes. Snow is starting to fall gray in the Winter Realm because the Castle of Snowflakes has become so polluted. Lily and Lola embark on different adventures to save this situation. We have created such stories for all 4 seasons, each season has its own story. We had a lot of fun while creating and voicing the story with my group friends, I hope you will like our story too.
- After our lesson was over, we made the final touches of our website and our final homework was finished. I hope you like our project as much as we do.
- I would like to thank our teacher Tülin for this beautiful period, I hope we will learn from you again one day. We love you very much. Have a nice and enjoyable day. 💗💗💗💫😇


.png)

Yorumlar
Yorum Gönder