Week 12
This week, I will tell you about what we did in the lesson and the latest status of our final project. We changed our final project a little bit and this situation is more comfortable for me. That's why I can't wait to tell you about what we've been through.💖💃
Final Project:
First of all, I will tell you why we changed our final project and at what stage we are.
Normally the subject of our final project was "Addiction". However, while we were doing our final project, we realized that we had a lot of difficulties at some points. For example, at the stage of creating a storybook, we did not know how to create a story. Also, since our target audience is between the ages of 18-25, we thought it a bit unreasonable to offer a storybook to this age group. The second difficult part was preparing a presentation from the Canva app. Our aim was to explain the addiction issue to the students in the best possible way without too much text in the presentation. In this case, too, we realized that there were so many sub-titles about addiction that we needed to talk about that we couldn't get out of it. If we kept the texts in the presentation short, this time the presentation was incomplete. That's why we decided to change our subject completely and I'm sure it will be very nice.
Now I would like to explain to you the most exciting part, our new topic. We chose "Seasons" as the subject of our new final project. Our target audience is 4-5 years old. The purpose of choosing this topic will be to teach the children in the nursery period to wear the seasons, the months of the seasons, and the clothes suitable for the seasons.
We will try to use different techniques while trying to teach the subject of "Seasons" to children. For example, when I was little, our kindergarten teacher created an imaginary teacher for us. In this way, we could keep the subjects in our minds and learn the subjects more enjoyable. Based on this, we designed a magic teacher for our final project. Our magic teacher's name is "Lola". We've decided to use Lola in our Canva presentation, in our storybook, and in many other places.
Then we started preparing presentations from Canva. We tried to explain the design of the seasons, the clothes suitable for that season, and the months of the seasons in the most beautiful way and to decorate them in accordance with the design.
We also added different videos and animations inside the presentation to spice up our presentation. In addition, our Kahoot game under the name of "activity time" is also available in our presentation.
In this weekly final assignment, we have handled the Canva and course plan parts, I can't wait to inform you about the details of our project next week.💗💃💃
In our lesson in week 12, we discussed our final assignment as a group and tried to come up with a good final assignment as best we could. Our teacher Tülin could not attend the lesson today, I think for a few special reasons, I would like to convey my very best wishes to the husband of our sweet teacher.💟



Yorumlar
Yorum Gönder