Week 11

  • 11. during the week, I will tell you how to prepare a website at google and how we prepared a course plan in our final project.👀💟
Google Sites
  • This week we learned how to make a website from the google sites section. Now I am going to tell you a little about this.
  • First of all, as we do in google form, we enter google drive as our first job on the google site.
  • Then we click on the "new" section of the drive and click on the "other" section, and there are many sections in front of us, such as google form, google slide and google sites. We choose the google site from there.



  • After logging in to the site, you can create your website. I think it's a very useful application because you don't need to have excessive experience with any software or computer.🙆💜

Final Project
  • We started to put the plan on paper about our final project this week. We are moving a little slowly, as I am a person who is a little obsessed with doing my job exactly and properly, but I am sure that the result will be amazing.
  • We have prepared the course plan, which is our first task, and we have completely finished it. While preparing this plan and trying to create a beautiful curriculum, we did a lot of research from books and websites. And I would like to tell you a little about them.
  • Our final project consists of a 5-week course in general. In our first week, it starts with what addiction is and what the subculture of addiction is, and finally ends with the diseases that cause addiction. For me, we have made a very comprehensive and beautiful program, because it is very important for me to focus on very important things by telling them in detail, rather than superficially choosing a topic to be short and explaining it. If we are talking about an addiction, I also think that people who take this course should also know what the diseases that come with addiction are. In short, we are here with a 5-week course program in this way. I hope you guys enjoy this program too.

  • If we need to elaborate more on how we did this program, the "Addiction" book we got from the library was quite useful to us, in short, we can say that it became something like a guide for us. We have created our plan with the help of this book and some websites, the most important of these websites is "Healthline". I use this website quite a lot in my daily life as well, and it was great for me to be able to get information about addiction there as well.💛🙆🙏





    • This week I told you about google sites and how we made the plan for our final project, I hope it was clear enough for you as well. See you next week.


















    Yorumlar

    Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar