Week 09 

This week I'm going to write my blog about what we did in class and how I spent this week.💃💕

 This week we talked about our final projects in class. Since we could not discuss effectively with our group mates in the course, we decided to design our project later. That's why we organized our blogs first in class.

Later, in class, our teacher Tülin asked who understands Google Forms effectively, so I raised a finger. As you know, last week I wrote a little explanation about how to use Google Forms. Now, I told our friends who weren't in class last week how to use the google form. I think we shouldn't miss our lessons unless it's a very important situation because we have started to learn the technologies we will use in our projects, and if we miss a lesson, we may not be able to do the project effectively and in all its details.

As you know, Thursday, November 24, is teachers' day. First of all, I would like to congratulate all our teachers on Teachers' Day. As the teachers of the future, we take these courses to improve our society and raise conscious people. I hope that in the future we will all be very nice teachers who do their job well. 💃💖


If I have to talk about my own life, this week the visa results of my 2nd university, which I studied openly, were announced. Unfortunately, I didn't get exactly the grades I wanted. I'm not surprised, but I can more or less guess why I take such notes:( If you have an exam and you haven't studied much, it's inevitable to get a low grade. I am studying at Istanbul University and my department is Political Science and International Relations, I know what you are saying about it, but I said let me read this department instead of staying in it. But think twice when choosing Istanbul University, because unfortunately, they can give exam centers far away from your home. 👀😞😭

This week has generally gone like this, when you look at it, I've actually done a lot of things. It was a pretty good week for me. In class next week, I think we need to do something about our project. I hope that we can do a lot of good things about the project and take steps to make it a complete and informative project. 💖💃














Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar